Training Developer for Oracle Cloud
Position: Training Developer for Oracle Cloud
Location: Washington, DC
- Designs, develops and revises curriculum and training materials in support of financial, accounting, budget, and procurement functions in Oracle Cloud Financial system.
- Monitors project and end-user feedback and systems development efforts to facilitate the continuous improvement of documentation.
- Develops computer-based training using Adobe Captivate. Manages training development, including timelines, content, developing assessments and creating webinars.
- Consults with Functional leads to analyze training needs and documents new system processes for end-users.
- Contributes to Intranet web pages. Tasks include coordinating and maintaining training materials.
- Applies knowledge of training development to support end-user needs.
- Prepares student materials (course manuals, computer-based training, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Supports training delivery.
- Training Development experience on a large-scale Financial ERP Project (Required).
- Training Development experience with Oracle Cloud (Strongly preferred).
- Familiarity with state/local government accounting, financial, budget and grant training (Strongly preferred).
- Experience working as a developer on a large systems implementation team (Required).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills (Required).
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (Required).
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and work as part of a team (Required).
- Associates degree (Required).
- Bachelor's degree (Desired).