Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
The successful candidate will assist the Vice President of FP&A in partnering with the business to understand trends, separate relevant from non-relevant information and articulate the financial impact(s). This individual will be responsible for robust modeling, analytics and techniques that will allow us to describe realities, build scenarios, and predict performance.
The Senior Financial Analyst will also be aligned with operations and fully engaged in providing insight into costs and functional value. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will also work closely with the department teams to develop financial budgets, projections and forecasts based on commercial growth, historical data and market analysis.
The successful candidate will be detail-orientated with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop financial models in support of strategic initiatives and business objectives
- Provide pricing guidance, modeling, and strategic analysis
- Perform market research, customer and competitor analysis
- Manage relevant financial matters from start to finish
- Create and maintain KPIs on business operations and trends, proactively identifying and analyzing issues and opportunities, making data-based recommendations
- Develop an understanding of expected revenue growth to ensure appropriate drivers are incorporated into the expense forecasting process
- Prepare and present monthly P&L reports, presentations, and variance analysis
- Work on a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings, new business initiatives, etc.
- Assist in preparation of financial materials for Board of Director meetings
- Drive process enhancements and improvements in financial planning
- Assist in developing and managing departmental annual budgets/quarterly forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting required; MBA and/ or CPA preferred
- 2-5 years progressive work experience in the area of financial analysis
- Investment banking, M&A or corporate finance experience preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or similar financial modeling software a plus
- Familiar with Relational Database concepts and SQL experience *preferred
- Demonstrated ability to own and streamline processes, exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, high level of initiative and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookup and logical functions) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Positive outlook and commitment to team success
- 80% Desk and computer work
- 20% standing and moving throughout the office
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy as you grow in your life and career. Your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers.
Job Status: Full Time