Purchase Card Program Coordinator
Position: Purchase Card Program Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
SPS Consulting is looking to hire a Purchase Card Program Coordinator for our client in Washington, DC. This position is responsible for overseeing the client purchasing card (P-card) program, including strategic planning, operational management, and policy administration for cardholders throughout the agency. Ensuring policy adherence, training, and tracking of all cardholders and approvers, interpreting policy and procedures for agencies to protect the integrity of the program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed review of expense reports against relevant policies and identify non-compliant expenses.
- Provide training to users and provide the helpdesk service on policies and expense reporting for Purchase Card purchases, travels, and food purchases.
- Perform spend analysis and trend analysis on spending and make recommendation for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Min 1+ year of experience in managing Purchase Card, travel, food purchases, and associated expense reports.
- Familiar with policies related to the Purchase Card, travel, and food. Company policies are not unique and similar to many other companies. Will train on company policies.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Oracle expense module a plus but not required (will train).
? Duration: 6-12 months
? Full time 40 hrs/week
? Remote (must have your own equipment)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $57,000 to $65,000/year
$57000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time