Integrated Master Scheduler
Position: Integrated Master Scheduler
Location: Washington, DC
SPS Consulting is looking for a Master Scheduler to manage Integrated Master Schedule for the contract supporting DC Office of Tax and Revenue. A successful candidate will identify key program milestone events, program reviews, integration activities, document contract changes and additions, and training requirements.
As a member of the DIFS PMO team the role of the Integrated Master Scheduler includes but not limited to:
- Create and manage Project Schedule for a very large, highly complex Oracle implementation project in Microsoft Project; be able to weave in two large projects running simultaneously into one master schedule and update the IMS on a regular basis
- Facilitate scheduling discussions to create project schedule and determine relationships with other projects
- Help technical experts establish milestones and provide support to monitor adherence to the master schedule by identifying programmatic problems and providing recommended solutions
- Prior experience working as part of a PMO Team, and managing a large project schedule in an Agile project environment
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and best practices
- Review and revise scheduling documentation, processes and work instructions
- Manage team of schedulers to perform similar tasking at the project level
- Serve as a consultant to top management in long-range planning as it pertains to the vision of the role of scheduling for our internal use as well as our external customer’s use
- High visibility role with the ability to present to Deloitte and client leadership as needed The IMS will work across both DIFS teams (System Integration (SI) and Organizational Change Management (OCM)) and maintain the integrated master schedule between both programs.
- Expert Level of Microsoft Project required, including the development and use of custom enterprise fields, views and reports.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Possession of excellent critical thinking, data gathering, data analysis, report writing, presentations, analytics, quantitative time management, and consulting skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.