Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Montgomery County
SPS Consulting seeks enthusiastic and organized Office Workers to support our government customer in the Montgomery County area. These positions provide general clerical support in an office environment. Work is supervised by higher level clerical/administrative employees.
- Receiving visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Providing information to the general public
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail and other correspondence
- Typing correspondence and documents
- Sorting and filing materials
- Operating computers, fax machines, photocopiers, calculators, telephones, scanners, printers, and other common office equipment
- Data entry, working with multiple computer systems, programs and platforms
- Handling inquiries and incoming work requests and maintaining filing systems, etc.
- High School diploma and 1-year of experience as an office support is required
- Proficient in typing and Microsoft Office applications with good editing skills
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately with the outmost professionalism.
- A resourceful and independent worker capable of self-managing their time and tasks
- Possess a friendly and courteous demeanor and is able to work with witnesses and customers
- Must possess ability to use multi-button telephone, personal computer, photocopier, TTY machine, and other office automation equipment appropriate to the requirements of the position