"Great opportunity for recent college graduates and/or post graduates majoring in Accounting or Finance"
Position: Business Analyst (Paid Accounting Internship)
Executive Accounting Assistance needed to provide analytical administrative contract support to the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Coordinate and follow up on notary requests
- Follow up activities and main point of contact with management
- Coordinate and follow up on case doc requests
- Research new vendor services
- General administrative duties
- Determine new ideas for process improvements
- Contract and Program Support
- Comparable work experience needed
- 1 year experience, preferably in a consumer finance environment
- Ability to review documentation with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain accurate productivity despite frequent interruptions
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Proactive and self-starter
- Customer service and team oriented with a positive attitude
- Must be U.S. Citizen and able to obtain U.S. Secret Clearance
- Learn Federal Government audit with no prior experience!
- Foot in the door with one of the "BIG 4".
- Full time with flexible schedule.
Location: Washington, DC